What is Radial Pressure Wave Therapy?
Radial Pressure waves are acoustic waves that generate oscillations in the tissue. The wave hits the body at the skin surface and from there travels radially into the body to a depth of around 2". In the body, the pressure waves stimulate metabolic activity and the body's intrinsic healing mechanism.
What are the benefits of Radial Pressure Wave Therapy?
- Short treatment time (minutes)
- Treat large areas
- Non-invasive and no known significant adverse effects
- Muscle massage with vibrating applicator
- Results in few treatments
- Alternative to medication